Full-Time Senior Group Manager – User Experience
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As part of Digital Experience, the User Experience (UX) team represents the voice of the guest in creating and optimizing digital guest experiences across digital products and channels, including Target.com, mobile and in-store digital.
The Sr. Group Manager, User Experience sets the team vision and leads all aspects of the user experience, including interaction design, information architecture, detailed design, heuristic analysis and UX research for the Target guest-facing digital experiences. In that role, the Sr. Manager leads the user experience of a large portfolio of initiatives, ensuring they meet defined business and experience objectives, and are useful, easy to use and enjoyable to Target guests.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Set vision for digital guest-facing UX for the enterprise, while advocating for innovative, brand-centric and consistent experiences.
· Establish and execute enterprise UX governance model, including creation and maintenance of standards, such as reusable frameworks, styles and patterns.
· Lead all UX operational practices, including UX processes, rapid prototyping/prototyping methodologies, UX research, tools and documentation.
· Lead UX deliverables related to the Target digital guest experience, including sitemaps, user/task flows, conceptual design, prototyping, wireframes, information architecture, interaction design, design specifications and UX research.
· Influence the business strategy and experience creation by representing the voice of the guest and by providing insight regarding best practices and current industry standards in digital experience planning, brainstorming, requirements and assessment forums.
· Seek, analyze, apply and advocate for guest insights to inform and shape digital guest experiences.
· Understand and inform the overall digital experience portfolio and project workflows and how UX tasks fit into each.
· Actively prioritize, manage and oversee UX team activities.
· Surface risks and interdependencies within portfolio, projects and systems and work with partners to identify and implement plausible solutions/contingency plans.
· Willingness to constructively challenge current thinking across the enterprise, pushing boundaries and driving change that will deliver exceptional user-centric experiences.
· Speed is Life mentality coupled with drive for innovation, testing and optimization.
Works closely with key Digital Experience team members (Digital Product Managers, Digital Channel Managers, BPMs and Digital Architecture), senior leadership and managers across all pyramids within Target including Multi-Channel, Marketing, Marketing Operations, Target Technology Services, Finance, Merchandising, Legal, Store Operations, among others, on a daily basis. Partners, communicates and provides leadership in guiding digital experiences that meet entrprise goals.
Partners with and often leads external agencies, contractors and vendors to plan, design and create digital experiences.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please visit www.target.com/careers and submit your resume and complete the application. Please reference position TAR00020P.